If you want some extra length on your leash for when you and your fur buddy are out in nature, you can turn two of your existing Ruff Buddy leashes into one long one. Yes, you can turn your 5 foot leashes into a 10 foot leash! Watch this simple video to see how and give it a go:
There are two methods to create a longer leash:
➡️ You will need two Ruff Buddy leashes
Method 1️⃣ - Double your leash length
- Hook leash one onto the handle of leash two
- You are done!
Method 2️⃣ - x 1.5 your leash length
- Take leash one and fold in half
- Loop folded leash on into the handle of leash two
- Thread the handle and hook part of leash one into the folded loop
- Pull forward tightly then pull back
- Hook leash one carabiner onto its handle
- And enjoy!
For hands free option, hook the leash one carabiner onto your belt.